Monday, September 13, 2010

Look at me go!!!







Yes!! That is right im blogging again!!! Its like a miracle!!! I have had alot of people ask me for ,y labor story so since you people are so intrested ( I love labor storys too) here we go.. I was set to be induced on the 7th so I was told to be prepared to leave my house at 5:30am. I called and the very rude lady told me "it is like bethlaham in here no room at the inn" and that they would call me when they were ready for me. So the longer I sat around and waited the madder I got that the lady was so rude!! I called back at 9:30 and got ANOTHER rude person ( I would be rude to if I had to deal with women in labor all day I bet most of them are bitchy) who told me they were so busy they would just have to call me so I calmly let her know LOOK LADY I LIVE TWO HOURS AWAY AND NEED TO KNOW A ROUND ABOUT TIME!!! she then told me you being two hours from the hospital dosent work for us....NO SHIT LADY IT REALLY DOSENT WORK OUT FOR ME EITHER... HENCE BEING INDUCED!!! We got to logan at 12 and got a call at 12:30 to be there 1:15 we arrived, got me hooked up to an iv it took till 3:00 til they got me on a pit drip, about 4:30 he broke my water, at my request. Yadaya......... got my epidural around 8 hurt like hell!!! Then about 9 I was to a 6 and by 10 I was to an 8 then about 11:30 I was ready to push but had to wait for the dr. AND tada she was here at 11:56pm she was 8lbs 2oz my biggest baby!! I then got to my room about 1:30 am, and havent slept much since then not cause she is crying just cause I like to hold her!!! Im really gonna regret it but I guess I will deal with that as the time comes!!!

No comments: