Tuesday, September 28, 2010

EEEEWWWW!!!!!

Recently Cooper has had a new bad habit.. he has been pooping outside on our back porch. I could not figure out why he kept doin it. When asked he would ignore ya or just shrug his shoulders and walk away (true cooper fashion). The other day I heard kayden yell " SICK MOM HE IS POOPING OUTSIDE AGAIN AND IT IS ALL OVER HIM" so I walk outside mad as could be and I ask him "Why do you keep doing this? This is so gross!!!" He very sweetly replys to me "Cause clohe(our dog) is hungry and she likes to eat poop." SICK!!! Boys... and dogs are incredibly GROSS!! Where do these nasty boys come up with their ideas??? I did take pics but decided who wants to see that!!!!

1 comment:

Kip & Alisha said...

Oh my gosh Char! That is HILARIOUS! I just read this aloud to Kip and we were both laughing hysterically! Oh man, thanks for the laugh! This is one of those times that you have to just laugh :)