Monday, November 8, 2010

Update..

I havent had alot of time to update!! I dont know how you wonderful women do it!! Since the last time I blogged we hace blessed maycee!! I was great I am so proud of the great blessing dustin gave her!! Thanks to all my wonderful family for making the journey over the Mt. to come!! It ment alot!! I am a horrible mother and didnt even get ANY pics of her that day but we reenacted it a few days later!!(shhh she will never know). She has been a hard baby she cry all the time!! she thankfuly is gettin better in the day and since day 1 she has been an awsome sleeper in the night!!
Cooper has for the most part stoped pooping outside although the little goober pooped in the hallway the other day!! Dustin told me that I should make him pick it up and put it in the potty so I tryed my dangdist to and all he did was laugh and laugh and laugh everytime I made him touch it!! I spanked his naked butt and put him in his bed and didnt cry intel I turned off his rodeo!! Im at a complete loss with that child!! I was worried about him havin the middle child syndrome but NO he will get his attention cause he is ALWAYS doin somethin naughty.. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS!!! See look he is ropin and smotherin my dog(yes the poop eatin dog)!!

Kayden is lovin school and just readin away!!! He is a huge instgator in his and coopers fights but he is a GREAT big brother and such a big helper to me!! I will do a seprate post on his ER trip!!! Here he is all dressed up for the Halloween parade at school! He was a bullrider!

I have been goin CRAZY with 3 kids! On top all the craziness that 3 kids bring me and kayla dumbly decided that we should do a craftfair and if asked before last saturday if I would do it again I would say "NO WAY IN HELL!!" but yes we r doin it again!! It is kinda fun and although we worked til 1am on numerous nights it was a ton of fun!! Here my super cute reinderr that I made!! Big thanks to heidi for givin us one last year!! Sorry I didnt flip it u ppl can just turn ur heads!! :)

No comments: